Wine & Food Festival Goes Local | Community Spirit
The Maryland Wineries Association is hosting a farmer’s market style event, Eat•Drink•Go LOCAL in North Beach, Md., on Saturday July 16th.
The event will feature agricultural products, over 400 local wines, seasonal ingredients, local farmers, and regional chefs.
“This beach side town is only 20 miles from Annapolis, and the perfect back drop for this event,” said Jade Ostner, event coordinator at the Maryland Wineries Association.
The event is FREE, and attendees can shop the market and enjoy live music all day long.
“Visitors attending Eat•Drink•Go LOCAL North Beach can make a weekend of it,” said Joyce Baki, Calvert County Tourism Specialist. “Get out on the water, visit our attractions or hike the trails – there is always something to see and do in Calvert County!"
For more information click here!
Top Poolesville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi & Maxalto Now Offer a Lifestyle Concept in Georgetown Showroom
- The 2013 DC Design House “Bear” Bones Tour Provided a Glimpse Into the 24 Designers’ Inspirations
- Swank Designs brings locally-made custom panels and pillows to area homes
- Allie Mann of Case Design/Remodeling Creates Seuss-tacular Tree for 2012 Georgetown Jingle
- WARL Offers Pet Photos With Santa At Holiday Open House