Montgomery Ride On Bueses Resume Regular Schedule | News
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WUSA)-- Montgomery County's Ride On bus service will resume its regular, weekday operating schedule on Wednesday, July 25 with some delays expected through Friday, July 27. Operations are expected to be back to normal with no delays by Monday, July 30.
The County's Department of General Services says it expedited preparing replacement buses for service, so that most will be available by July 30.
Approximately seven Montgomery County's buses have caught fire in the last three years.
For more information about Ride On's schedules, check www.rideonbus.com.
Top Poolesville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Independent Collection Maps a New Course for Destination Travel
- Boffi & Maxalto Now Offer a Lifestyle Concept in Georgetown Showroom
- The 2013 DC Design House “Bear” Bones Tour Provided a Glimpse Into the 24 Designers’ Inspirations
- Swank Designs brings locally-made custom panels and pillows to area homes
- Allie Mann of Case Design/Remodeling Creates Seuss-tacular Tree for 2012 Georgetown Jingle