Working Your Way Through Transition with Dr. Seuss | People
How many of you are going through some type of transition? Have you recently met an inspiring person or read an inspiring book? Why am I asking?
Recently I was going through one of my many bookcases and came across a timeless classic…Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss. What a great book for any age!
If you want to be inspired or if you’re going through a transition, big or small, Dr. Seuss addresses the Great Balancing Act of life itself and the ups and downs it presents. So go out there and find what lights you up and you will find the “success that lies within.”
Here are two steps to take when you’re in transition:
1) Awareness: Be aware and notice the resistance you may feel when change is occurring. Don’t let it stop you.
2) Action Step: Take a baby step and keep moving forward so you don’t get stuck.
For More Information contact:
Susan Samakow, PCC, CPCC
Certified Resilience and Confidence Coach
Top Poolesville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi & Maxalto Now Offer a Lifestyle Concept in Georgetown Showroom
- The 2013 DC Design House “Bear” Bones Tour Provided a Glimpse Into the 24 Designers’ Inspirations
- Swank Designs brings locally-made custom panels and pillows to area homes
- Allie Mann of Case Design/Remodeling Creates Seuss-tacular Tree for 2012 Georgetown Jingle
- WARL Offers Pet Photos With Santa At Holiday Open House