Downtown Rockville Road Closure Planned for Saturday, Jan. 7 | Transportation
The following information was sent to us by Marylou Berg:
West Montgomery Avenue will be closed between North Adams Street and North Washington Street, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 7. Costello Construction will be performing utility work beneath the road.
The City of Rockville contracted with Costello Construction in March to convert the Old Post Office building at the corner of South Washington Street and West Montgomery Avenue into Rockville's new police station.
The road work is related to the police station project. During the designated work hours on Jan. 7, West Montgomery Avenue between North Adams Street and North Washington Street will have intermittent lane closures.
Top Poolesville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi & Maxalto Now Offer a Lifestyle Concept in Georgetown Showroom
- The 2013 DC Design House “Bear” Bones Tour Provided a Glimpse Into the 24 Designers’ Inspirations
- Swank Designs brings locally-made custom panels and pillows to area homes
- Allie Mann of Case Design/Remodeling Creates Seuss-tacular Tree for 2012 Georgetown Jingle
- WARL Offers Pet Photos With Santa At Holiday Open House